Structuring your impactful talk will make all the difference. Planning what you are going to say will help on the day and will make you more confident.
- START WITH A POWERFUL OPENING THAT WILL GRAB THE ATTENTION
- WHATS THE BIG PROMISE – why should they listen to you, what are you going to tell them that will make a difference?
- INTRODUCTION / YOUR STORY / WHAT QUALIFIES YOU TO SPEAK ON THIS SUBJECT
Establish your credibility
- IDENTIFY A COMMON FLAW/ MYTH WITHIN YOUR INDUSTRY and counteract it.
- SIGNPOSTING – OVERVIEW OF YOUR FRAMEWORK – The route map of your talk
- YOUR Main Message – focus on three key points rather than 10 top tips
- CALL TO ACTION / UPSELL
- QUESTION TIME
- SUMMARY, KEY POINTS, ACTIONS
- POWERFUL CLOSE