Unlock the hidden potential in you and your business by recognising and playing to your natural strengths. When you play to your unique strengths you attract your ideal client doing the work which comes naturally and which you love to do. You consistently produce high quality results and become a ‘Trusted’ supplier who delivers excellence every time.
Statistics show that at least 80% of British workers are not playing to their strengths at work. They are expected to be a ‘jack of all trades’ resulting in them spending only a fraction of their time doing the work they are naturally talented in. The impact of this is low engagement and motivation and reduced productivity and profitability.
Sylvia Baldock offers a powerful profiling tool and business development pathway, which clearly identifies the strengths of individuals and how to play to those strengths. This programme is having a major impact on individuals and companies worldwide.
If you have a team – Sylvia can identify the natural strengths and challenges of each individual to ensure you have the right people in the right role doing the right things for all the right reasons and a business that runs like a well-oiled machine.
In this talk/workshop you will learn how to:
- Recognise your natural abilities and inner strengths that define the unique values you bring to the workplace and to life.
- Channel your time and energy into your specific area of expertise to become the ‘Go to’ person in your field.
- Attract your ideal client doing the work which comes naturally and which you are most trusted to deliver.
- Build TRUST and FLOW in your business.
- Be much more effective, productive and profitable
- Unlock more of your true potential both as an individual and with a team.
A team in ‘flow’ is engaged, motivated, collaborative, productive and profitable.