The ‘How To Structure Talks’ Workshop is packed full of practical and impactful tips on creating inspiring talks and workshops that engage your audience and leave them wanting more.
We all have unique value, knowledge and expertise to offer yet we often find it difficult to share our value in a way that will motivate others to make significant changes in the way they work and relate to others.
Audiences need to know what you are offering right from the start.
They need to know it’s going to be relevant and worthwhile for them and that you will be addressing an issue or challenge that is impacting on them personally or professionally.
They need to know there will be takeaways and that this is a good use of their valuable time and will make a real difference to them and their future success.
So how can you structure and deliver talks and workshops that captivate your audience?
We will be addressing how to:
- Scope out a powerful talk that meets the needs of the audience as well as your own
- Structure your talk for maximum impact
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
- Keep your audience engaged to the last word
- Deliver with passion, power and presence
- Stay in control until you sit down.
- Create dynamic takeaways that will have lasting and ongoing effect.
- How to leave your audience wanting more of ‘you’ and your wisdom.
- How to create further business opportunities long after the event.
You will go away with an excellent planning tool and very clear structure to make all your future talks and workshops pack a real and lasting ‘punch’ and ensure you are remembered and engaged long after the event.