Be Seen, Heard, Heard Of and Remembered By Developing a Powerful Personal Presence
‘If your presence doesn’t make an impact, your absence won’t make a difference’
Sylvia Baldock can unlock the hidden potential in you and your business by enabling you to develop a powerful personal presence that ensures you always stand out from the crowd and means you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room!
Sylvia will share part of her own personal story to illustrate how we can all tap into our infinite potential to become the person we were born to be!
Many people think that to get noticed you need to:
- Be loud and aggressive and always be ‘right’!
- Shout louder, sell, sell, sell!
- Bombard your database with self promotion emails
- Flood social media platforms with posts about your offerings
- Network extensively and add everyone to your database and ‘sell’ to them
Actually getting noticed is all about creating a powerful personal presence across all media and constantly adding value to your clients and your audience so you become trusted as the ‘expert’ in your field.
Sylvia will share her top tips on increasing your personal presence right now by explaining:
- How to recognise, celebrate and share your uniqueness
- How to spend as much of your time as possible in ‘Flow’ – doing the work you love doing, are naturally talented in and do really well.
- How to make the right 1st impression every time.
- How to be seen as an ‘expert’ in your field.
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons.
- How to stay in touch with your contacts.
“Inspirational, knowledgeable, excellent presenter, professional, charismatic – Sylvia’s someone you could listen to all day!” –
Elaine Temple Partnership coordinator at Slough Business Community Partnership
For more information on booking Sylvia Baldock for a speaker slot or workshop on personal presence call 07909 914 815 our visit our contact page.