Unlock The Hidden Potential In Your Team and increase engagement, productivity and profitability. Find out how in a ‘Lunch and Learn’ session with Team Dynamics and Personal Presence Trainer, Professional Speaker, International Coach and Author, Sylvia Baldock.
Choose from one of 5 popular topics
1.THE CHARISMA CONNECTION -DISCOVER THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT
Charisma is a major factor to building engagement and high performing teams.
According to Harvard Business Review and the University of Lausanne, charismatic leaders are happier, healthier and 68% more effective.
“The Charisma Connection was our highest development intervention and ‘life changing’. Terri Bailey Director of Performance & Engagement, Virgin Holiday
The Charisma Connection enables you to discover the secret of engagement. It is designed to reconnect you with your own natural charisma so you find it easier to understand and motivate your team resulting in greater engagement, productivity and profitability.
This talk will touch on the following –
- Appreciate the benefits gained from developing charisma
- Understand how neuro-science relates to energy, behaviour and charisma
- Understand how you can enhance your own charisma
- Why heart centred connectivity supports a growth culture
- Discover the impact of operating in ‘survival’ and ‘growth’ mechanisms
- Experience the impact of energy and how it affects others
Testimonial from the previous Charisma Connections workshops
“I was completely absorbed and fascinated by everything; a real eye opener and something I have not seen before.”
Simon Burton, Head of Learning & Development, Specsavers
“WOW! Completely different, fun, challenging, thought-provoking. Pushes you to engage in new experiences and leaves you to deeply reflect on how you interact and impact upon others. ”
Martyn Head, Head of Relationship Management, RBS
2.HOW TO DEVELOP A POWERFUL AND MEMORABLE PERSONAL PRESENCE
Sylvia Baldock can unlock the hidden potential in you and your business by enabling you to develop a powerful presence that ensures you always stand out from the crowd and means you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room!
Sylvia will share part of her own personal story to illustrate how we can all tap into our infinite potential to become the person we were born to be!
Many people think that to get noticed you need to –
- Be loud and aggressive and always be ‘right’!
- Shout louder, sell, sell, sell!
- Bombard your database with self promotion emails
- Flood social media platforms with posts about your offerings
- Network extensively and add everyone to your database and ‘sell’ to them
Actually getting noticed is all about creating a powerful presence from a place of real authenticity and constantly adding value to your clients and your audience so you become trusted as the ‘expert’ in your field.
Sylvia will share her top tips on increasing your personal presence right now by explaining
- How to recognise, celebrate and share your uniqueness
- How to spend as much of your time as possible in ‘Flow’ – doing the work you love doing, are naturally talented in and do really well.
- How to make the right 1st impression every time.
- How to be seen as an ‘expert’ in your field.
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons.
3.CAPTIVATE YOUR AUDIENCE BY PRESENTING WITH POWER, PASSION AND PRESENCE
In business and on the networking circuit it is important to stand out for all the right reasons – speaking authentically and confidently is one way to make sure you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room.
In this highly interactive session, we will address the following –
- Who are your audience and what’s in it for them?
- How to craft a captivating presentation – what are the key elements that make a good presentation outstanding?
- How to prepare and practice to ensure an impactful delivery.
This workshop will also include Top Tips on –
- How to make an impact when you walk into a room
- How to engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- How to be seen as the ‘Expert’ in your field
Attendees will go away with renewed confidence and real clarity on how to present with more power, more passion and more presence.
‘You are the consummate professional. Your stage presence and delivery are first rate. I like to see people in our profession do this job really well. And you do.
Now go set the world alight with your fabulous speaking!’
David Thomas GMM International speaker, Sunday Times #1 bestselling author, Guinness record breaker, media personality
4.NETWORK YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS
Networking is one of the fastest, most effective and most powerful ways to grow your business and build fruitful relationships, yet many people waste months networking ineffectively before giving up when they don’t see any results.
It is often a very daunting and unproductive experience, yet when done effectively, the benefits are endless.
Sylvia Baldock is a seasoned and engaging business trainer/coach and networking specialist who unlocks the hidden potential in individuals and teams.
Sylvia delivers highly interactive workshops and presentations to share her extensive experience of running dynamic networking groups for over 10 years and to train individuals and groups on how to network their way to success!
You will learn –
- How to plan and prepare to network effectively
- How to make an impact when you walk into the room
- How to answer that frequently asked question – ‘What do you do?’
- How to craft and deliver an impactful ‘Elevator Pitch’
- How to be seen, heard, heard of and remembered.
Delegates will leave this workshop with a set of tools to implement immediately to ensure that networking becomes a major source of business success.
Thank you so much – I really found today motivating and as I was so enthused, I have already booked for your ‘speed networking’ event in March.
With love and thanks to you, Sylvia. You are truly inspirational.
Moira Hamer, IT Consultant and Trainer.
5.UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIAL IN YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
Statistics show that at least 80% of British workers are not playing to their strengths at work. They are expected to be a ‘jack of all trades’ resulting in them spending only a fraction of their time doing the work they are naturally talented in. The impact of this is low engagement and motivation and reduced productivity and profitability.
Sylvia Baldock offers a powerful profiling tool and business development pathway, which clearly identifies the strengths of individuals and how to play to those strengths. This programme is having a major impact on individuals and companies worldwide.
When you play to your unique strengths you attract your ideal client doing the work which comes naturally and which you love to do. You consistently produce high quality results and become a ‘Trusted’ supplier who delivers excellence every time.
If you have a team – Sylvia enables you to have the right people in the right role doing the right things for all the right reasons to ensure the business runs like a well-oiled machine
In this initial session, you will learn how to –
- Recognise your natural abilities and inner strengths that define the unique values you bring to the workplace and to life.
- Channel your time and energy into your specific area of expertise to become the ‘Go to’ person in your field.
- Be much more effective, productive and profitable.
- Unlock more of your true potential.
“Today’s Talent Dynamics Workshop was totally inspiring. To understand one’s strengths is only part of the story. To understand one’s weaknesses and accept that others can do certain things better than you is such a relief. Working to strengths is the only answer. GREAT DAY, enormous fun. Wonderful group and incredibly valuable. Thank you so much” Dr Lynda Shaw, Neuroscientist